quarta-feira, 14 de março de 2012

Living for the first time.

In the beginning you don't have nothing, you are alone, no friends, no soul, no pain, no love, nothing besides your body and your mind.
In the sky you see blue and white, in the nature you see green and you are wild, but when you see the men's society, is just black and grey. No colours, no feelings, no passion, no fun, just walking around without talking with anyone, just doing what people want you to do. So many fears, so many judgements, so many voices that say "NO" to you, so many faces that don't see you, so many gestures that don't exist. And now I ask: "But what do you want?" I don't know what I want but I'm looking for it...there is just a little problem, I'm looking for something that doesn't exist in this world. I don't know what it is, but I know it isn't here.
Look out the window, do you see anything? Yes? But is it something that you want? That you love? Is it your dream? No, because since you were born someone tels you that dreams are not the real life, and they are right, but dreaming is the only thing that keeps us alive. But then, if you look at the society, in dreams and love, we are losers!
So let's change that, let's dream, let's walk without a way, let's smile every day, let's sing out loud, let's run, let's do anything, let's listen the birds'singing, let's be someone...but not the society's someone, let's be the someone of somebody, because we are unique and we are always the one of someone.
Don't leave for the others, leave for you, for your dreams, for your wishses, for your world, for your sky, for your own star! Feel the win in your hair, smell te flowers, feel the breath of someone, listento his heart beat. Feel his hands in your body, every little touch is a feeling, every little kiss, every little smile, every eye contact, everything is a bless. It's easy to find someone to say 'I love you', but it's rare to find someone where this word is not empty...love...
So, in the end, everything matters, because your with someone who loves you and who is your happiness, even if it is only for a month or two.
I'm bless and I´m happy, I don't know if it's going to work or if it's going to end and I don't care. I'm living like it was the first time. In my head I'm free, in my mind I'm not alone, in my heart I'm loved, and that love is true.
Without trying to be rude, fuck them all, I'm going to be happy for me and you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário